Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care, but their skills are only half the picture, each nurse is a gentle and caring person with genuine concern for each and every resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Fianna Hills Nursing & Rehabilitation Center:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- IV therapy
- Dementia care
- Wound care
- Respite Stays
- Enteral feeding program
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
- Off-site dialysis
- Ileostomy Care
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Medication management & education
- Diabetic management & education
- Restorative nursing
- Pain management
- Hospice program
- Bowel & bladder programs
- A model environment for nurse training
- Continued education
- Audiology services
- On staff Registered Dietitian
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
Our nurses work with the resident’s family to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration, and tracking, creating an exercise plan, helpful menu planning, important education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Fianna Hills Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care residents who require a more specialized restorative program. You will be happy to know that this service is included in the room and board fee. Our therapy team and trained nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
- We provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders.
- Oral supplemental diets are available for those who are in need of it.
- Regular nutritional assessments from a Registered Dietitian are provided.